Setting up in London and the UK
• We are able to deal with all regulatory aspects, including setting up and registering companies and London offices
• Immigration and advice on all UK visa types and help with making applications to the Home Office if you are looking to work or settle in the UK
• Nominating and engaging tax experts or accountants, sourcing and selecting, recruiting key staff and personnel (talent acquisition)
• Undertaking due diligence on potential key business personnel and competitor analysis, engaging local marketing experts and creating business plans to secure finance and obtain lending, setting up cloud and telecommunications, web services
How to set up a business in the UK
With our expert advice, network of consultants and lawyers, we are a one-stop-shop for overseas businesses and individuals wishing to set up business in or trade with the UK. We can handle all steps for you, from creating teams to your visa requirements. Let us take the worry and stress out of starting a business in the UK.
The UK is a thriving and popular business market on the global economic stage. It is an attractive place to start a business for foreign nationals and companies. From starting a new entity, to opening an office or understanding UK regulations, our team can help you fulfil meet your objectives.
Our business set up service is aimed at busy entrepreneurs. At The Legal Concierge, we offer a bespoke and comprehensive service where we will find the right team and handle the whole process from start to end, helping you find your feet and set up quickly and effectively.
We are able to complete certain work in-house as a consultancy service and if needed, other work will be referred to our network of experts, accountants and lawyers who will assist with various specific issues that may apply to your particular circumstances.
Free Initial Consultation & quote
We understand that you will want to discuss your options and find out more about how we can help. Please contact us for a confidential, no-obligation initial discussion on firstname.lastname@example.org
Types of Business
There are a variety of different UK business types. We can help you choose which one is the most appropriate for you and depending upon your unique business objectives.
Setting up in the UK
We can help with all aspects of setting up and running a business in the UK, including but not limited to the following services:
- Any regulatory aspects – corporate registration of companies and regulations for specific sectors.
- Corporate structure advice
- Commercial property advice – including negotiating leases, health and safety obligations and trading laws/licenses.
- UK Immigration and visa advice and assistance – corporate immigration for you and your family moving to London or the UK.
- Nominating and engaging accountants and lawyers – for any tax and legal obligations.
- Selecting and negotiating suitable premises
- Talent acquisition – sourcing and recruiting key staff and personnel, advising on going rates, with help in drafting appropriate legal employment contracts.
- Undertaking due diligence and competitor analysis.
- Creating business plans and securing finance and lending from banks.
- Setting up cloud-based systems and telecommunications at homes and offices.
Our aim is to ensure you have a smooth as possible transition as you embark upon your journey and that everything is taken care of from visa requirements, setting up offices, engaging personnel, installing web services and telecommunications to finding accommodation and the best schools. We do all this so our international clientele make this transition here to the UK with minimal inconvenience and disruption and hit the ground running.
With our wide range of experience and contacts we are well positioned to select the right professionals and engage with those with the best technical ability for your business needs, ensuring a long-standing and mutually successful relationship.
How We Can Help
We are experts at offering sound business advice and finding the right teams to achieve your goals in the UK.
We understand that it can be confusing looking to set up in the UK, so we take the worry off your hands.
We act as your entrusted advisor to assemble a team of the most suitable lawyers and other business professionals so that you can fulfil your aspirations & objectives here in the UK.